Rodents can do serious damage to your home. They can enter through small cracks or holes in your home and quickly create more holes in your walls and in your flooring. Once you see one rodent in your home, you can rest assured that you will be seeing more.
The Dangers of Rodents
There are several dangers of rodents being inside your home. They include:
• Damage. A rat can quickly chew up your walls, floors, and cabinets. They will also chew up blankets, towels, and anything they can get a hold of. They will use just about anything to make a nest. You could be looking at hundreds and perhaps even thousands of dollars of damage to your home if you get infested by rodents.
• Health risks. Health risks from rodents are severe. Their feces can carry a wide variety of bacteria that can cause many different health issues. They can also carry fleas, which may infest your home and cause various diseases.
• Food loss. A rodent can easily get into your food stores and damage them. For example, they love to tear into boxes of cereal and other dried goods. You could be out hundreds of dollars and having to replace a lot of groceries.
Rodent Removal Options
Instead of dealing with those pesky rodents in your Sun City, AZ home, let the professionals at Action Termite Control take the problem away for you. They offer several different ways to ensure that rodents never infest your home again.
• Rodent exclusions. This helps to create a barrier to keep rodents from ever coming back into your home. When you get an exclusion done with Action Termite Control, you will get a warranty.
• Baiting service. If you have an infestation of rats, you may need a baiting service to help eliminate the problem.
• Trapping service. Depending on how severe your problem is, we offer both live traps and snap traps.
If you are having a problem with rodents in your home, please call Action Termite Control today. They will be able to help rid and protect your home from these unwanted pests.